Monday, July 18, 2016

[Music Mondays] Transitions Edition



I was wondering what music might accompany a couple of the short stories I'm working on (writing in my head counts as working!).

These two stories both share a theme of ocean and water, transition. I needed music that has the quality of water. Calm and cool, inspiring, beautiful to listen to and also easy to let fade into the background.

I'm finding that with the Life Is Strange soundtrack, even the tracks which have vocals, I can easily do that. Concentrate on the pace and rhythm and lyric of the song or let it filter through my head, inspiring but not distracting.

I'm going to get back to my characters now.


To All of You - Syd Matters



Crosses - Jose Gonzalez




Obstacles - Syd Matters






No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.