Monday, July 8, 2013

Music Mondays: Rain Soaked Edition



It's been a rather miserable week.

I do love grey, wet weather, but after more than three solid days of nothing but rain, I'm on the verge of tearing my hair out. I can't sit on the balcony and soak up the sun. I can't go for a much needed walk. Yesterday, I did detect a smidge of sunlight in the late afternoon, after I was too exhausted to appreciate it. I'm hoping for some sunlight today. I need to get out of the apartment before I do something drastic. Like cleaning out my fridge or alphabetically organizing my pantry shelves.

Here's some rain music to inspire you on this Monday.

What's your favorite playlist for rainy weather?




A Day Without Rain - Enya




After the Rain - Evanescence





Silver Inches - Enya




Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall - The Inkspots





It Can't Rain All the Time - Jane Siberry


No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.