Monday, February 4, 2013

Music Mondays: Whatever Edition



Yes. The Whatever Edition.

Today is one of those Mondays where I didn't have any music selections planned ahead of time.

My weekend went by in a blur of DS9, Mama (if you haven't seen the movie, I recommend it) and a sleep deprived Saturday night that led me to napping from about 3 in the afternoon until 8:30 p.m. on Sunday.

As a result, I think I'm more mentally flustered and disjointed than usual. After running the errand I need to run, I may spend the day cleaning. It's something to do. And, sometimes, it seems to help me straighten up the mess that is in my head.

Sometimes, I think the dirtiness or cleanliness of a room is a direct reflection of my mental state. And lately, things have been more cluttered than not. (Anyone else feel that way?)


Here are a couple of songs for today's cleaning playlist.


Nickel - "Stupid Thing"



THC - "Need to Destroy"





No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.