Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Mondays: Summer Drive Edition




We're drawing toward the end of August and my mind's been on those lazy, late summer days I used to enjoy before school started back. By the second week of August, I was usually in the 'tween state of mourning my summer holidays and (though I'd never admit it) looking forward to school starting up again.

And, at the same time, trying to fit in as much laying about and general lazy shenanigans as I could. That involved a lot spur of the moment trips with friends as well as some final road trips and mini-vacations with family.




1. What I Got - Sublime
2. Blind Melon - No Rain
3. Spiderwebs - No Doubt
4. The Way - Fastball
5. Drive - Incubus







1.




3.





5.

No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.