Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Mondays: Election Edition



It's that time of year again. The time of year my brain's screaming at me from different directions, wanting me to stay tuned to what's happening politically, wanting me to pull back into my shell and turn my eye toward NaNoWriMo. (Which, if I intend to participate at all, I should get a start on in the next day or two.)

I've made this blog relatively politics free. There's always going to be a taste of where I sit from the things I write, the perspectives I give certain characters, the analysis I do on topics. But, I don't discuss politics here. (And I'm not about to start. I get plenty of that on Facebook and in other forums.)



But I do have a playlist for the election week. And here it is.

1. Amendment - Ani DiFranco
2. Keep Your Eyes On the Prize - Joan Baez
3. Fight Like A Girl - Emilie Autumn
4. The Times They Are a Changin' - Bob Dylan
5. The River - Bruce Springsteen








1.



3.







5.






No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.