Monday, August 5, 2013

Music Mondays: Survival Edition



I'm out of town again this Monday, participating in my first ever canning session with my mother, aunt, and grandmother.

I consider it a good skill to have. In the event that we're ever in a post-apocalyptic (zombie or otherwise) scenario, I'll be somewhat prepared. Though I'll have to make changes for the probable lack of electricity....

So....maybe it's time for some survival/against the odds music. Songs that work for apocalyptic situations or general life upheavals and everything in between.


1. Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits
2. I'm Not Down - The Clash
3. Time for Tea - Emilie Autumn
4. Bleed Together - Sound Garden
5. Night of the Hunter - 30 Seconds to Mars



Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits



Time for Tea - Emilie Autumn




Night of the Hunter - 30 Seconds to Mars




No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.