Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Mondays: Seaside Songs



I'd like to say that my lack of blogging is due to my working tirelessly on my backlog of short stories...but, if I'm honest, it's more due to my having either few ideas to blog about or lacking the wherewithal to actually write them out.

Though I am, slowly, ploddingly, penning images, outlining plots, writing short sections of stories. Yes, I'm working on more than one story at a time. (It keeps my Writing ADD at bay. What? It's a thing. I'm convinced.)

For this Music Monday, I decided to throw out some sea related songs to inspire me to make headway on my ocean-oriented tale.


"The Pirate's Bride" - Sting


"The Downeaster Alexa" - Billy Joel


"Edge of the Ocean" - Ivy


"The Heart of the Sea" - Flogging Molly




No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.