Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Writing Romp #3



Last week's Wednesday Writing Romp featured a strange little picture from my personal archives. And it had a taker. (I'm excited! Maybe I'll get another taker this week.)

Squee took a rather Kafkaesque approach to the prompt with Something in the Air.




For this week's prompt, let's try some music. Listen. Read the lyrics. Get a feel. See what you can come up with in 1,000 words or less. Leave a link to your response in the comments and I'll highlight them in the next post.



Everyone came around here
Everyone else got sick
And watched the clock tickin' slowly
Everyone knew the ending
Opened a bag of tricks
And stumbled over their own
They blew minds away
Sort of the cripplin just like thunder
And it's gone today
I'm so happy that it's on 





No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.