Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Mondays: Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse

Zombies are in.

Er....obviously.

I'm not telling you anything you don't know.

I'm a zombie fan from way back and while I'm a little burnt out on the recent zombie explosion, I still find myself, every October, rewatching some classics (Night of the Living Dead) and some not-so classics but still fun (Resident Evil).

In the spirit of zombies and Halloween, I'm compiling my personal soundtrack for the zombie apocalypse.

What songs would you include on yours?


End Of The World - Cold
O Death - Jen Titus
Run Through The Jungle - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Wintersleep - Dead Letter and the Infinite Yes
Pretty Piece Of Flesh - One Inch Punch
What A Wonderful World - Joey Ramone
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - Emilie Autumn
Bang Bang - Cher
Blue Sun - Darling Violetta
Closer - Kings of Leon


No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.