Monday, June 16, 2014

Music Mondays: Awake Edition


where you invest your love, you invest your life


This week's music. I've been revisiting video games for inspiration and relaxation. And book-ending those tracks are a couple of nostalgic sounding pieces of music (despite their relative newness) that have accompanied me on a number of recent road trips. They awake my creative spirit. (Which poses a small problem of my wanting to work on multiple things at once and only having two hands and one brain.)

What are you listening to? What's setting off your creative spark?


"Your Bones" Of Monsters and Men






"Suicide Mission" - Mass Effect 2 OST




"Still Alive" - Mirror's Edge OST



"Awake My Soul" - Mumford and Sons

No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.