Monday, May 13, 2013

Music Mondays: Hyperactive Brain Edition



I had an overly long weekend which consisted of traveling to a wedding and ultimately not getting much of anything done on the road or in the hotel. This week, I'm tackling a resume/cover letter for a part time copy editing job (which I think I'd love to get but I'm not going to count my chickens) and continuing the foray into my back log of short stories. In addition to trying to maintain some level of sanity as my hyperactive-yet-somehow-lazy brain constantly gets distracted by shiny objects (video games, television shows, random story ideas...) and ultimately stalls all productivity.




Girl Anachronism - The Dresden Dolls




All I Really Want - Alanis Morissette





Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters






No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.