Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Mondays: DST Edition



Finally, we've come back around to having that extra hour of daylight in the evening. And with it, some spring-like weather. It was 70 degrees yesterday and partly sunny and I left the apartment, for the first time this year, without carrying a hoodie with me.

This week, I'm working on writing my fingers off. On my deadline-having short story. On my little pet projects that are mostly for the joy of playing with words.

And here's the music list I'm working to.


1. Lemon Meringue - Poe
2. Frozen - Madonna
3. What I've Done - Linkin Park
4. Lullaby - Shawn Mullins
5. Arrival to Earth - Transformers: The Score


1.



3.



5.


No comments:

All images are copyright to their respective owners and used according to Creative Commons agreements.